Monday 18 June 2012

Lucy Symons


I love finding like-minded creatives and collaborating with them - especially those who are doing something slightly different to the norm!
I met Lucy via Facebook and was blown away by her designs & creativity. We her eco-concious collection just before her degree show with the help of beautiful model Sara and make up by Scarlett.

Lucy's skirt was made of wood shavings & looked absolutely unique with it's dip hem, not to mention the cute little laser cut bra let!

Model: Sara Lou Thomas @ Gingersnap
Designer: Lucy Symons
Make up: Scarlett

l5 l3 l2
l6
I'm going to be shooting Lucy's next collection this coming week which I am very excited about, I can't wait to see her new collection on set.

Lucy's Facebook Page is here / Click though for My Facebook Page